- Information we may collect from you We may collect and process the following Data about you through the App, website or through third parties:
- Submitted Information: User Generated Content and any information that you provide by filling in forms on the App, including the telephone number of the device on which you download the App. This also includes information provided at the time of registering to use the App, submitting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our App.
- Additional information: if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also collect and process details of your use of the App including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- Device information: we may collect information about the device you use to download the App or any computer you may use to download or stream a copy of the App onto that device, including, where available, the device’s or computer’s unique device identifiers, operating system, browser type and mobile network information as well as the device’s telephone number, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers
- Log information: when you view content on the App, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs, including but not limited to internet protocol addresses, URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), internet service provider, clickstream data, browser type and language, viewed and exit pages and date or time stamps.
We will limit our collection of personal information from children to no more than is reasonably necessary in order for us to carry out the activities referred to in paragraph 6 below.
Failure to provide certain Personal Data may make it impossible for this App to provide its services to you. You assume responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties published or shared through this App and declare that you have the right to communicate or broadcast them, thus relieving the Data Controller of all responsibility.
- Information collected using cookies and analytics are used to be able to provide the services of the App to you as well as to improve the services of the App, Website or Digital Content:
- Cookies (a small piece of data stored in the User’s device) – or any other tracking tools – to identify you and to remember your preferences, for the sole purpose of providing the service required by you.
- Analytics may be used to monitor and analyse web traffic and can be used to track your behaviour:
- Google Analytics (Google): Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this App, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- Personal Data collected: Cookie and Usage Data.
iii. MixPanel (MixPanel): MixPanel is an analytics service provided by Mixpanel Inc.
Personal Data collected: Cookie and Usage Data.
- How we process your data The Data Controller processes the Data of Users in a proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the site (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Data Controller at any time.
- How long we keep your data for The Data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by you, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document, and you can always request that the Data Controller suspend or remove the data.
- Uses made of the information We may use information held about you in order to produce the Digital Content and to operate the App, as well as use analytics to improve the App. We will never sell your information to third parties.
- Disclosure of your information We may disclose your personal information to third parties: (i) in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; (ii) if Chadlington ABC Enterprises Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers may be one of the transferred assets; (iii) if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request; (iv) in order to enforce or apply the EULA or to investigate potential breaches; or (v) to protect the rights, property or safety of Chadlington ABC Enterprises Limited, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Your rights You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Chadlington ABC Enterprises Limited, 117 Arlington Road, London NW1 7ET.
- Access to information The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you (or your parent, if you are a child) the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Last updated: 24.11.2014